Preordering is a great way for clients to secure pieces that they really want! Preorder items are best-selling or high demand pieces (previously in-stock and sold out OR highly requested by clients). There will frequently be items posted for preorder on our website; if at any time you would like more information please reach out and we will be happy to explain the process.
If you decide to Preorder an item on our website, please note the following:
- Preorder items are made to order for Poppy Rose Boutique exclusively. The Preorder process can take anywhere from 3-8 weeks depending on the fabric, manufacturing, quantity and details of the item. On rare occasions, it may take longer than 8 weeks. If so, we will update the new ETA on the product page.
- For Exchanges on Preorders, you have 14 days from the day the order has been delivered to you - not the date on the original invoice, as this is only the order date.
- Payment is charged immediately at checkout, not when the item ships.
- If you want to cancel your order before the pre-order arrives, you will be issued a store credit. No refunds will be issued.
- The date listed on the Preorder page is an approximation/estimate (ETA) communicated by our manufacturer and we only update as more information is provided.
- We do our very best to communicate all details for Preorders on the product page on the website.
- If you have questions you can email email@example.com at any time!
Life is short – preorder the pieces you want!
~ Poppy Rose